It’s time again to infuse your stash of fabric with some new to you bits and pieces.
Leave your name here, make sure there’s an email address/blog/contact info and I’ll find you a buddy.
Sign ups are open until Sunday night, November 13th, and then I’ll match us all up and let you know Monday who you’re partner is.
The keep everyone happy guidelines:
- scraps must measure at least 2 inches by 2 inches, there is no maximum size
- scraps must be clean and in usable condition
- scraps can be new fabric or vintage reclaimed pieces
- fabrics should be of relatively the same weight (cotton preferred) to allow for quilting, or mixing with other fabrics and use in the same project
- be ready to send 10-ish ounces to your partner by Monday the 21st at the latest (try to avoid too much holiday mail)
Swap is open to everyone so please be aware you may be shipping internationally unless you tell me otherwise.