I had a hard time with this Style School project. Maybe because I was tired, maybe because I was sewing stupid last night, but I could not make sense of the tutorial at all! So I decided to just do my own thing and create the cover. Well that failed miserably because I’d sew something and be wrong and have to stitch rip it. Or I’d get to the end and realise I hemmed too much and didn’t leave enough material, i sewed it all together and put the buttons on last because it was too much thought about placement so it was really finicky with the pen spots there to sew the buttons . . . the list goes on.
However, I suppose it wasn’t all that bad since I did finish it today and I love it, so all was not lost.