Sure it’s only been a month since I recieved my lovely package of fantastic fabric scraps and surprises in the mail but I can’t wait any longer, I want to do it again! So who’s with me?
Sign up here, I’ll take names until Wednesday March 16th . Leave your name and some contact information and I’ll pair us all up. Be ready to commit to shipping your scrap bundle by the end of the month at the latest. This will be open to everyone everywhere so please let me know if you object to international shipping and I’ll match you with someone in your country. Last time we confirmed shipping works in mysterious ways (something I’ve learned running my shop) so if you’re shipping across a border keep in mind it might take a bit.
– scraps must measure at least 2 inches by 2 inches, there is no maximum size but it is supposed to help you destash your scrap bin so sending fat quarters probably won’t help with that.
– scraps must be clean, and in usable condition
– scraps can be new fabric or vintage reclaimed pieces
– fabrics should be of relatively the same weight, cottons/linens/light canvas so allow for quilting and use in the same project
– send 10-ish ounces to your partner mailed by March 31st
Feel free to add some other goodies or random items if you wish. Check out blogs or shops to get to know your partner, send an email and be friends, most importantly have fun!