Yeah, I’m definitely addicted. So who wants to satisfy their craving with me or get hooked?
Sign up here, I’ll take names until Friday May 20th . Leave your name and some contact information and I’ll pair us all up. Be ready to commit to shipping your scrap bundle by June 10th. This will be open to everyone everywhere so please let me know if you object to international shipping and I’ll match you with someone in your country.
I’ve learned that shipping works in mysterious ways (something I’ve learned running my shop) so if you’re shipping across a border keep in mind it might take a bit.
The keep everyone happy guidelines:
– scraps must measure at least 2 inches by 2 inches, there is no maximum size but it is supposed to help you destash your scrap bin so sending fat quarters probably won’t help with that.
– scraps must be clean, and in usable condition
– scraps can be new fabric or vintage reclaimed pieces
– fabrics should be of relatively the same weight, cottons/linens/light canvas so allow for quilting, or mixing with other fabrics and use in the same project
– send 10-ish ounces to your partner by June 10th
Feel free to add some other goodies or random items if you wish. Check out blogs or shops to get to know your partner, send an email and be friends, most importantly have fun!
Sign up below!