Ok so here’s how dorky I am.
1. random.org’ed on my PC and couldn’t get the winner box thingie
2. Took a photo of it with my iPhone instead
3. Had no clue how to find comment #blabbidy blah
4. Tried counting on the screen while scrolling
5. Pulled a brain muscle
6. Tried to print the post, but it was 21 pages!! 21!!
7. Spent some time deleting the comments and keeping the names
Argh, stop the insanity! My wonderful hubby helped with his mad programmer skills.
Sooooooooo long story short the lucky winner is . . . . .
Amy | May 24, 2011 at 1:28 pm |
Hi! Thanks for a great giveaway! I absolutely love your sense of humor! And I think your photos are great!
Then because I invited readers from Wild Olive over, with the little task of sneaking the words ‘tea party‘ into their comment, I went ahead and chose someone who did that. I must say I was quite amused by some of the comments. So while you didn’t win the cozy & scraps I’m up for the challenge of creating an Alice in Wonderland themed prize and sending it out to . . . .
Liz | May 25, 2011 at 1:40 pm |
I am not a coffee drinker, but a sweet little tea party is always a great way to enjoy the afternoon!