21. The nice ladies at Michael’s recognize me.
22. My sewing book library is expanding.
23. People are coming to me for advice on crafty things.
24. I want to learn to knit (again).
25. My little corner of the basement is getting used on an almost daily basis.
26. There are a lot of creative amazing people out there.
27. Age is irrelevant when you have an idea you are passionate about, way to go Taylah.
28. Getting a table at a craft show is exciting.
29. Creating to stock a table at a craft show is draining.
30. Wireless headphones and entire seasons of shows make crafting more enjoyable.
31. I can sleep a lot less than I used to.
32. Yoga pants attract thread. Especially black pants.
33. Free fabric is good fabric.
34. Having a photographer friend comes in handy, thank you so much Joanna!
35. Rotary cutters are very sharp.
36. Making a pattern takes a lot of brain power.
37. When you do what you love you have more energy.
38. Shipping to Canada is usually expensive if it’s ‘international’
39. A bag of scrap ribbon is so much more fun and awesome than it sounds.
40. Photo editing can be easy and fun, thanks Picnik.