41. Mentioning to your handy with wood working friend you need a display pays off, thank you Derek.
42. Blogging is addictive.
45. Home decor is funner when you can make it all yourself.
46. Sometimes it can be surprising what a person can suffer and how positive and inspirational they can be, thank you for your blog NieNie.
48. Shopping online is waaaay to easy.
49. My hubby is happy I have someones elses to talk to about crafts.
50. Word of mouth is great exposure.
51. Unique gifts are always a hit.
52. The people at MOO rock!
53. Maintaining an internet presence take a lot of work.
54. Posting pictures of my face and body didn’t kill me.
55. An RSS feed can eat up a lot of time.
56. Giveaways are fun.
57. An iphone is super useful.
58. Ephemera is a word I have no idea how to say.
59. Thrifting doesn’t make me weird. All the cool kids are doing it.
60. I can craft with small children underfoot (just not well sometimes)