Despite being embarrassed and a tad annoyed by the outcome of this project I’m going to share.
I needed a lot of help along the way for this project. Mostly because it was my first time following a pattern when crocheting. Before this I had only made squares. *SOME* people laughed at me and asked if I was making a plum cozy initially but I found my groove with the right hook and a much looser grip.
All said and done I started over about 3 times, I went up a hook size, I pulled rows out numerous times, I counted along the way and was somehow waaaay off on many, many rows. Finally when I was done I was so proud and ran to the fridge only to discover it doesn’t fit the apples I usually eat at all.
Guess I’m starting a new one!