Here’s my finished clock, sorry for the glare. However, there are some issues with it *sigh* I painted it with chalkboard paint that doesn’t seem to be acting very chalkboardy. In certain light you can see the erased writing, somehow it’s still marking the clock. Also, I used painters tape to cover the hands while I sprayed the clock, it didn’t seem wise to try and remove them and the clock wasn’t cooperating so I left them. In peeling off the tape the hands got unhappy. By unhappy I mean they actually popped off and I had to stick them back on. They seem wobbily now. I didn’t put a battery in yet but I doubt it will keep time properly. When I tried to move the hands to figure out the button positioning it seemed to be placing the hours a little uneven and wonky. I stuck the buttons on with large glue dots.
It’s still nice to look at though. Maybe I’ll just have it say ‘time to craft’ forever.