Sooooo who wants to scrap swap?!
I’ve done a bunch of summer sewing and hope to do even more during the fall so let’s revitalize our stashes!
Leave your name here, make sure there’s an email address/blog/contact info and I’ll find you a buddy.
Sign ups are open until Sunday night, September 22nd, and then I’ll match us all up and let you know Monday who your partner is.
The keep everyone happy guidelines:
- scraps must measure at least 2 inches by 2 inches, there is no maximum size
- scraps must be clean and in usable condition
- scraps can be new fabric or vintage reclaimed pieces
- fabrics should be of relatively the same weight (cotton preferred) to allow for quilting, or mixing with other fabrics and use in the same project
- be ready to send 10-ish ounces to your partner by Monday October 1st.
Swap is open to everyone so please be aware you may be shipping internationally unless you tell me otherwise.